Thursday, April 9, 2015

KWHI Burton ISD Radio Report March 23, 2015

3-23-15
Welcome back from Burton ISD after what I hope was an enjoyable Spring Break for everyone!
More softball and baseball, as well as track events happening throughout the coming days. I am impressed and appreciate the support from our community for our schools, students, and staff as they are involved in so many activities. Go Panthers!
As this semester always seems to be very busy, it is the time of year to really focus on accountability and with that comes student assessments. I am proud to say that our schools are working diligently in preparation for what I have no doubt will be progress towards continued educational excellence. It takes all of us working together as a team to accomplish the great successes that we enjoy as being part of Burton ISD.
Thanks for the opportunity I have to serve our school district. Have a super week!



No comments:

Post a Comment